Friday, November 28, 2008

And the Winner is...

The winner of the Anahata Katkin planner is the northwestern bloggess with the mostest, Mrs. G over at Derfwad Manor. For the sake of impartial drawing, I had the child reach his hand into the hat, amidst the disgruntled cries that he was "MISSING.MY.MARIO.GAME!!!" After scooting him back toward his video game controller, lest our very world end, I was happy to see that the name he had pulled was the woman that has entertained me for months, almost daily. Really, ya'll, give the woman a book deal already so we in Blogland can say "I read her when." Thanks for playing! And for those who didn't win this time around, not to worry. This was so much fun that I've decided to do one for Christmas as well!

1 comment:

femminismo said...

I am sure if anyone deserves such a fine present it's Mrs. G! I loved the Donald Sutherland video by the way. So funny. Oh, I wish I could pull our dining room table in front of the fire and relegate the TV to some other place - like HELL. (the tv isn't actually in front of the fireplace, but beside it, so the table would really be in the way of basketball, football and more football.) I will stay tuned for the Christmas giveaway. You may inspire me to do such a thing! - jeanne