Monday, October 20, 2008

Noticing

I was simply minding my own business this morning (getting the Child off to school, loading the dishwasher, making the coffee, making the beds, etc.) when this incredible morning light shook me free of my routine revelries and propelled me outside to take notice...
of the web...
...of the water...
of the circle of light...
...of the rosemary running over...
...and this, discovered only after downloading the pictures onto my computer. Call it a trick of light, of lenses, of reflections. I know what it looks like to me (throat chakra and all). (Click to enlarge.)

3 comments:

Candace said...

Oh gosh, these are just glorious! And there's a face in that last one. To Me, anyway.
Love this new look. Miss Jeanne in London is from N'awlins and loves her some fleur de lis.
Have a great week! Candace

Jacqui G said...

So deliciously beautiful!
Thank you for noticing.
Jacqui

Anonymous said...

really lovely photos & all around good looking blog :-)